Our goal is to promote initiatives that encourage the importance of community, environment and human connection.
Everyone at IE – students, faculty, staff and alumni - can participate presenting proposals that positively impact the campus community and beyond.
Being a part of a community unites us, fostering cohesion and resilience which allows us to be adaptable to whatever the future may hold.
To that end, we have created a Sustainability Board (SB) to evaluate on a regular basis proposals for initiatives that the SB could help pursue. The board will be meeting every 2 months, all proposals will be reviewed by the members and only those that match the evaluation criteria will have the opportunity of presenting.
Approved proposals will be funded up to 1.000€ (depending on evaluation, budget and feasibility).
- Dea Markovic - Net Impact Club member
- Virginia Demichelis - Student Government
- Jaya Surya Sakthivel - Net Impact Club member
- Daniel Blake - Faculty
- Juliana Pereira & Elisa Hicks - Campus Life
- Geoffroy Gerard - IE Foundation
- Nicole Rosow & Isabela Alcázar - Sustainability Office